Our Farm Shop has been open for over three years and we are growing. As we approach our busy Summer period, we are looking for someone to work alongside our Manager and join our successful, award winning team!
We have the following vacancies:
Job Title: Farm Shop Coordinator
Hours: 36 to 42 Hours a Week on a two week rota / Five Days a Week (including every other weekend)
Location: Court Farm Shop, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham
Closing Date: Ongoing
Start Date: Immediate Start Ideal
Our Farm Shop with Butchery, Delicatessen & Animal Area is open seven days a week and located on our Family run farm where we have been producing our own lamb, beef, pork and free range eggs for many years. We run several events throughout the year and are keen to promote our way of life as well as our Farm Shop.
During our first three years, we have won a number of Awards and have been presented with recognition for our farming practices and quality of our own produce as well as the service we provide in our Farm Shop. It is important to us that this level of excellence is maintained.
We are looking for someone to work alongside our Farm Shop Manager and join our dedicated team. The ideal candidate will take pride in their work with customer service, enthusiasm and retail skill being at the core of what they do.
To apply for our Farm Shop Coordinator position you must possess:
- Previous retail experience with extensive knowledge of all aspects of customer service, stock ordering and stock rotation
- Experience of working within high street food outlets and farm shops ideal
- The ability to ensure an attractive display of artisan products
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to respond to questions & comments from customers including advising them on cooking methods
- The ability to work with and as part of the team to ensure daily and weekly jobs are completed
- Excellent administration skills, being able to deal with daily & weekly admin in a methodical manner
- Flexibility to follow working practices, policies, procedures and recipes as set out by the Farm Shop Directors
- The ability to comply with all Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Safety legislation
- Intermediate food hygiene is desirable
- Accurate data entry skills & IT literacy
- Good verbal communications skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the farm shop & butchery
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Louise Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Court Farm Shop, Stoke Road, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham GL52 7RY