Our Farm Shop has been open for over two years and we are expanding. We are in the process of opening a deli and we are looking for more staff members to join our successful, award winning team!
We have the following vacancies:
Job Title: Deli and Farm Shop Assistants x 3
Hours: 25 to 40 Hours a Week / Three to Five Days a Week (including weekends & early starts)
Location: Court Farm Shop, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham
Closing Date: Friday 16th March ’18
Our Farm Shop with Butchery is open seven days a week and located on our Family run farm where we have been producing our own lamb, beef, pork and eggs for many years. The majority of this produce is now sold through our Farm Shop. We not only proudly sell our own produce but also have a full range of locally and nationally sourced items
We have recently been presented with recognition for our Farm Shop, farming practices and quality of our own produce. It is important to us that our Customers’ high expectations are maintained.
We are looking for three experienced Deli Assistants to work with our Farm Shop Manager and join our dedicated team. The ideal candidates will take pride in their work with customer service, enthusiasm and cookery skill being at the core of what they do.
To apply for our Deli & Farm Shop Assistant positions you must possess:
- Experience of a retail environment, including customer interaction
- Experience of working in a Farm Shop or High Street Deli
- Good cooking and food presentation skills with experience of keeping display counters well stocked & presentable
- Able to ensure excellent health & safety and food hygiene practices
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate desirable
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the farm shop
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Louise Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Court Farm Shop, Stoke Road, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham GL52 7RY