We would like to show you all our fabulous new and improved Deli menu!!
We have added some delicious new products, including fantastic pizza slices, homemade soup of the day and delicious jacket potatoes. Plus all of our sandwiches can now be served in a wrap!
For all of you being healthy this January and looking for something exciting for lunch, we also have some amazing (and very tasty) homemade products, including: ⭐️ Frittata’s ⭐️ Moroccan Couscous Salad ⭐️ Roasted veg, red pesto pasta ⭐️ Mixed rice salad ⭐️ Roasted pine nuts, sundried tomatoes & green pesto pasta
And for those of you who would still like a treat on the cold days, we now have a Farmers Beast! All served in a bap it includes: sausages, bacon, egg, a hash brown and some black pudding! It’s defiantly a monster!
You can always call ahead with your lunch order and then we will have it ready for you when you arrive
Sat 22nd Dec: 8am to 6pm
Sun 23rd Dec: 8am to 5pm
Mon 24th Dec: 8am to 3pm
Tues 25th Dec: Closed
Weds 26th Dec: Closed
Thurs 27th Dec: Closed
Fri 28th Dec: 8.30am to 5pm
Sat 29th Dec: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Sun 30th Dec: 10am to 4pm
Mon 31st Dec: 8.30am to 4pm
Tues 1st Jan: Closed
Weds 2nd Jan: Back to Normal! (8.30am to 6pm)
We have just had a delivery of lovely, freshly cut & pot grown CHRISTMAS TREES (3ft – 11ft+ Nordman Firs, Norway Spruces, Fraser Firs & Blue Spruces). We have some really beautiful 11ft-12ft Nordman Firs this year for those who have a large room to fill
Pop along to choose your tree and we will net it for you – we even give you a FREE Bunch of Mistletoe!
Come and Join in the Festivities With us:
- There’s still time to place your Christmas Meat/Turkey/Deli Orders
- You can book to visit Santa, his Elves and Donkeys
- Our Farm Shop & Butchery is full of Christmas Food, Treats & Gifts
- A selection of Wreaths & Tree Stands are also available
- We have a fabulous Festive Hamper Service
Join us for a day of Festive Fun & Celebrate the Christmas Season at Court Farm Shop:
- Lots of Tasters & Meet Some of our Suppliers
- Christmas Trees
- Mulled Wine & Gloucester Old Spot Hot Pork Baps
- Christmas Hamper Service
- Place your Christmas Turkey/Meat Orders
- Visit Santa’s Grotto & Meet Santa! (BOOKING REQUIRED)
Our Fantastic Butchery & Delicatessen Counters offer a Christmas Order Service. Pre-order your Turkey / Meat, Vegetable Boxes, Cold Meat & Cheese Platters, Pork Pies & Homemade Scotch Eggs. Place your Christmas Butchery & Deli Order before 23rd November to be automatically entered into our competition to Win a 6ft Christmas Tree for your family! Pop in to our Farm Shop to place your order (you will be given an order number). View our Christmas Order Form Here
We stock a variety of freshly cut and pot grown Christmas Trees including Nordmann Fir, Blue Spruce, Fraser Fir and Norway Spruce (3ft to 8ft+) with a wide range of stands, wreaths, hampers & logs. Receive a FREE Bunch of Mistletoe with each Tree! Visit us from 28th November to choose your tree, and we’ll net it for your convenience.
Our Farm Shop with Butchery, Delicatessen & Animal Area is built upon a strong history of traditional family farming, providing meat and free-range eggs produced on our farm. We pride ourselves on our traditional butchery service and new delicatessen serving breakfast & lunch to go.
With a wide variety of food and gifts as well as a fantastic Christmas Hamper Service, we invite you to join us for a spectacular Christmas!
Visit Santa on Sunday 2nd December during our Christmas Event!
Remember, Remember the 5th of November, Gunpowder, Burgers and Sausages!
What better way is there to celebrate National Sausage Week? With our Burgers and Award Winning Sausages handmade by our butchery team and still on offer in our fantastic 3 Packs For £10 Deal, your bonfire party will go off with bang!
JOIN US FOR OUR HALLOWEEN FARM TOUR
- 25 minute trailer ride towed by “Kevin the Kubota” (as pictured)
- Our trailer seats eight and is covered
- Visit our Pumpkin Patch with pumpkins locally grown in Chipping Campden
- Children between the ages of 2 and 16 get to hand pick a pumpkin of their choice to take home and carve
- Visit our cattle, sheep, pigs & hens as part of the tour
EXTRAS (Limited Availability):
- One Hour Long Tour (2.30pm – 3.30pm on each day) includes all the above plus every child gets to collect half a dozen eggs from our hens to take home and they can feed some of our pigs. You will also see more of our animals up close
PLEASE BOOK AND PAY IN ADVANCE IN OUR FARM SHOP OR BY PHONE (01242 678374):
- £6 Per Adult
- £6 Per Child (includes a free Pumpkin)
- Under 2′s go Free but do not receive a Pumpkin
- £10 Each For One Hour Long Tour (2.30pm – 3.30pm on each day)