- As you can imagine the shop is extremely busy at the moment so we are unable to take orders for deliveries or collection over the phone
- Please Note: Our Collection & Delivery service is only available for people who are either over 70, who are self isolating due to being vulnerable or are showing symptoms. Please do not use this service if you do not fall into one of these categories. If you are able to come into our shop then please do so. We have plenty of stock and have Social Distancing measures in place to protect the health of our staff and customers. We are being inundated with orders and would like to ensure people in need are getting the food they require. Thank you for your understanding
- Please see our Order Form for a list of available products (Click on the Excel or PDF Ikon below) – NEW ITEMS ADDED FOR MAY ’20:
This must be completed and emailed back to us. The prices on the spreadsheet are subject to change and are for guidance only. We can only accept orders for items on this list. Thank you for your understanding.
- Details of what is included in each of our Meat Boxes is listed Here. Please note, we cannot change or swap any of the items listed in these meat boxes
- Please email your completed spreadsheet, for either collection or delivery to email@example.com with your name, address, postcode and a contact telephone number
- Please Note: We have been inundated with orders and all our slots for this week are full.
Due to the large volume of orders we have the following collection and delivery days available:~ New Collection requests will now be towards the end of the week of 1st June ’20.
~ New Delivery requests will now be towards the end of the week of 1st June ’20.
~ Existing order requests for the week of 25th May will still stand
- We’ve decided to offer a delivery service to the local area within a 4.5 mile of our farm shop on Fridays Only (please click here see the map of the areas included)
- The minimum spend is £35 and we will not charge for delivery. This will be until middle of May ‘20 when we will evaluate the situation
- Orders for delivery will need to be received at least a week in advance. Friday will be the only day that we can provide delivery at the moment
- We will call you to arrange a card payment over the phone on the Wednesday or Thursday before your delivery. Please bear with us as we are extremely busy. We will not call you on the day you have ordered but we will get back to you close to your delivery date
Order & Collect Service
- We can also offer collection on any amount and bring it out to you in the car park at Court Farm Shop and put it in your boot to avoid you coming in
- This collection service is available on Thursdays & Fridays
- Orders for collection will need to be received at least a week in advance
- We will call you to arrange a card payment over the phone on the Wednesday or Thursday before your collection. Please bear with us as we are extremely busy. We will not call you on the day you have ordered but we will get back to you close to your collection date