Following the latest government guidance, we wanted to reassure you about the steps we’re taking to make sure that you can shop safely.
- We continue to have social distancing guidelines and signage in place, and you will also find hand sanitiser at the entrance to our Farm Shop.
- We are limiting the number of customers in our shop to 10. We ask that you help our staff to police this by forming a queue outside should we be at maximum capacity.
- We encourage you to shop alone enabling other customers to enter our Farm Shop quicker
- We’ve still got protective screens in place at the tills and we’d encourage you to pay by card or contactless if you can.
- Our staff are taking care to clean regularly throughout the day including all touch points and are disinfecting trollies & shopping baskets after each use
- Once inside, please keep to the social distancing markings and maintain 2m distance where possible
- Please follow the legal guidance on wearing a face covering. If you forget to bring one, you can pick one up at the tills and pay for it with your shopping later.
- If you are ordering breakfast or lunch from our Deli to takeaway, once you have ordered and paid, please wait outside and a member of our team will bring the items to you.
- We are now offering a Click+Collect service from our Butchery where you can place your order by email and pay for it in our Farm Shop on collection. At the moment this is limited to a selection of our Meat Boxes. We encourage customers to come into our Farm Shop where possible but can take payment for items ordered via this service over the phone for those who can’t come inside
- Our stock levels are good, so there’s no need to buy more of your regular groceries than normal.
- We ask you all to please be patient. Our team will continue to work hard to serve you as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your support, and for continuing to follow the measures we have in place to keep us all safe
Lisa, Simon & our Court Farm Shop Team