- Published Dated: August 12, 2014
- Category: Recipes
This is a rather indulgent scrambled egg recipe, but tastes superb!
- 3 eggs per person
- A knob of butter
- A splash of cream
- Optional: salmon
- Salt & pepper
- Buy some of Court Farm's free range eggs.
- Put a non-stick saucepan over the heat. Break your eggs into the saucepan, stir the eggs until blended together. Add a knob of butter, stirring to melt it.
- Add a splash of cream (a small splash will be fine). Remember to keep stirring constantly as the egg is cooking. As the egg begins to scramble add some salt and pepper and if you fancy a tasty extra, smoked salmon works a treat in scrambled eggs.
- Take off the heat as the eggs scramble and keep stirring until you are happy with the consistency. The perfect eggs should be a bit gooey.
- Now dish up on some toast or bread of your choice and dig in!