Job Title: Full Time Butcher
Hours: 40 Hours a Week / Five Days a Week
Location: Court Farm Shop, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham
Closing Date: Friday 15th January ‘16
Our Farm Shop with Butchery is open seven days a week and located on our Family run farm where we have been producing our own lamb, beef, pork and eggs for many years. The majority of this produce is now sold through our Farm Shop. Following a successful launch we are looking for someone to work with our current Butcher. The ideal candidate will take pride in their work with Customer Service, enthusiasm and butchery skill being at the core of what they do.
To apply for our Full Time Butcher position you must possess:
- – Previous butchery experience with extensive knowledge of all aspects of butchery and meat preparation
- – Experience of working within high street butchers and farm shops ideal
- – The capability to cut and bone carcass meat, make in-house sausages, burgers, faggots etc.
- – The ability to ensure an attractive display of quality meat including artisan products
- – Knowledge to offer advice and guidance to customers regarding the most suitable cuts and cooking tips
- – The ability to comply with all meat related Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Safety legislation
- – Intermediate food hygiene is desirable
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to Lisa Grayson (firstname.lastname@example.org) Court Farm Shop, Stoke Road, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham GL52 7RY