WE’D LOVE YOUR VOTE
As well as the honor of being nominated in this year’s Cotswold Life Awards, we have also been shortlisted in the first ever SoGlos Gloucestershire Lifestyle Awards for Independent Shop of the Year 2018! We are up against a mixture of great shops so would love your vote
Voting closes on 30th April
To vote please go to: www.soglos.com/awards/vote
We really appreciate your support xx
Simon & I would like to wish all our Customers, Staff, Family & Friends a Happy Easter and take this opportunity to thank you all for your support over the last 2.5 years.
We would also like to thank you for your patience as we move our shop around to make way for our New Deli which is due to open in May. Next time you pop in you will notice a big difference. Walls have come out and we already have lots of new products on our shelves with lots more on their way!
We are very excited about the improvements we are making and look forward to sharing them with you!
Simon & Lisa
VISIT OUR LAMBS ON EASTER MONDAY
2nd April ’18 11am – 3pm. No need to book
PLEASE PAY IN OUR FARM SHOP WHEN YOU ARRIVE
£2 per Adult / £1 per Child / Under 2′s go free
You will be given a sticker which will grant you access
We are opening up our lambing shed on Monday so you can meet some of our new arrivals!
PLEASE NOTE: This does not include a tour of our Farm. You will have access to two of our barns.
You will need to:
- Pay in our Farm Shop and get a sticker
- Walk through a foot bath when entering and exiting the area
- Keep your children with you at all times
- Ensure your hands and those of your children are thoroughly washed in the Farm Shop WC straight after leaving the area
- Ensure your children do not put their hands in their mouths during their visit
- Ensure no one in your party is pregnant