☕️JOIN US FOR OUR MACMILLAN COFFEE MORNING☕️
Having a Coffee Morning is the perfect chance to catch up over a cuppa and a slice of something delicious for a great cause. All proceeds made go to Macmillan.
Our fabulous staff will be baking ready for this fantastic cause. You’re welcome to bring a cake or something yummy to share. As an extra special treat we will be extending our Animal Area so you can say hello to some of our Cows and Pigs!
One in two of us will face cancer, and the money you raise at our Coffee Morning will help us make sure no one has to face it alone xx
Pop into Court Farm Shop for your BBQ Goodies ready for the sunny weekend!
We have plenty to choose from:
- Bags of Local Charcoal
- 3 BBQ Packs for just £10: Sausages, Beef Burgers, Lamb Burgers, Pork Burgers, New Orleans Cajun Chicken Burgers, Pork Steaks, Flavoured Chicken, Chicken Twizzlers, Grill Sticks (All mix and match for £10!)
- Delicious Stokes BBQ Sauces
- Local Ales, Ciders & Gin
Homemade Scotch Eggs, Frittatas, Quiche, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Coronation Chicken as well as Salad Pots and fabulous Antipasti!
Join us and make the most of the sunny weekend before the Autumn weather arrives!
JOIN US FOR OUR HALLOWEEN FARM TOUR
BOOKING REQUIRED – 29th, 30th & 31st October
- 25 minute trailer ride towed by “Kevin the Kubota” (as pictured)
- Our trailer seats 10-12 and is covered
- Visit our Pumpkin Patch with pumpkins locally grown in Chipping Campden
- Children between the ages of 2 and 16 get to hand pick a pumpkin of their choice to take home and carve
- Visit our cattle, sheep, pigs & hens as part of the tour
EXTRAS (Limited Availability):
- One Hour Long Tour (2.30pm – 3.30pm on each day) includes all the above plus every child gets to collect half a dozen eggs from our hens to take home and they can feed some of our pigs. You will also see more of our animals up close
PLEASE BOOK AND PAY IN ADVANCE IN OUR FARM SHOP OR BY PHONE (01242 678374):
- £6 Per Adult
- £6 Per Child (includes a free Pumpkin)
- Under 2′s go Free but do not receive a Pumpkin
- £10 Each For One Hour Long Tour (2.30pm – 3.30pm on each day)